The Progress of the Untethered iPhone 4S!

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pod2g has reported a post at his blog, talking about the untethered iPhone 4S progress!


Unthethered iPhone 4S


Hello.

Here are the news of the 4S week-end.

The untether fails right now because I'm having processor cache issues.

I'm close, but I can't figure out what happens. It certainly has something to do with the multicore cache management.

I could sort it out quick, it's a matter of chance.

I'll report you my progress tomorrow.

Ciao!


If you found this post useful, dont forget to click the +1 button =>
For more news coverage, you can follow us onTwitter,become a fan on ourFacebookpageOrSubscribe To Geohot By Emailwe will keep you updated with posts over the web.

  Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment